An easy morning skincare routine for men: As we have been talking about, the proper grooming is extremely important in the way you are perceived by others. Things, like washing your face at night or applying the right creams, can completely change your complexion and make you look that much more attractive, put together and therefore “desirable” both in the dating and the professional world.
We know you are busy, with probably a million things to do in your life and work, plus many other leisure-related things that might seem a thousand times much more appealing than applying skincare. Still, we want you to look and feel your best. Not only now but also in the years to come, that is why we have carefully curated an easy routine that will be simple yet effective.
For you to be able to enjoy your free time, your improved appearance and the process of taking care of yourself like you are the most important person in this world, at least for a couple of minutes every day. From now on in the morning when you wake up, take an extra five minutes and add these steps to your routine:
- Slightly dampen your face and fingers with water.
- Add 1 to 2 pumps of product to your hands and make it foam well.
- Spread the product evenly onto your face.
- Massage the product into your skin for a deep cleanse.
- Rinse with water once the bubbles are gone and make sure to rinse until all traces of product are completely gone.
*If you have sensitive skin and you have washed your face at night like you should be doing, you can skip this step and directly start with toning with the help of a cotton pad.
- Pour the toner on a cotton pad until slightly wet.
- Glide (not rub) the cotton pad over your face avoiding the eye area.
*If you have a beard or sensitive skin, pour some product into your palms.
And apply the product evenly onto your face by tapping it gently.
- Eye Cream:
- Apply a pea-size amount of eye cream and distribute it evenly under your eyes and over your eye-lids.
- Tap gently the area using your ring fingers. Tap until fully absorbed.
If you want to make things even easier you can always get an eye-roller to help you apply the product. This will not only make things super easy and quick, but it will also feel great.
- Apply 3 or 4 drops and apply evenly onto the face
- Massage until fully absorbed.
- Finish up with slight tapping motions all over your face. This will help the product fully sink in.
- Apply about a nickel-size amount of product onto your fingertips.
- Gently rub the product with both hands to warm it up.
- Apply it evenly onto the face and spread until fully absorbed, if your skin feels a bit dry you can repeat this process once again.
- Pour a straight line of sunscreen from the tip of your index finger till the middle part.
- Apply evenly on the face and neck.
- Spread until fully absorbed.
-If you are washing your skin at night, morning cleanser can be left out. Only used on those days in which you feel your skin is extra oily or you might need a deeper cleanse.
-The eye area is one of the most sensitive areas so remember to treat it with care.
-Always apply skincare with clean hands and on “clean” skin.
-Massage and tap the skin lightly do not pull or rub
That was all. You might have realized that even though a morning routine might have seemed like the scariest thing it was not only super quick but also quite great to give oneself the time of the day because we all deserve it.
Let us know if you also want to have skincare product recommendations and we will write another article with our best picks.