An easy morning skincare routine for men
We have been talking about proper grooming and how it is extremely important in the way you are perceived by others. Things, like washing your face at night and applying the right creams, can completely change your complexion. It can make you look much more attractive, put together, and “desirable” in both the dating and professional world.
We know you are busy. You probably have a million things to do in your social life and work life. Plus, many other leisure-related things might seem a thousand times more appealing than applying skincare. Still, we want you to look and feel your best. Not only now but also for years to come, that is why we have carefully curated an easy routine that will be simple yet effective.
For you to be able to enjoy your free time and improve your appearance, it comes with a process of taking care of yourself. Treat yourself like you are the most important person in this world, at least for a couple of minutes every day. From now on, in the morning when you wake up, take an extra five minutes and include this effective skincare routine for men:
If you have sensitive skin and you have washed your face at night like you should be doing, you can skip this step and directly start with toning with the help of a cotton pad.
- Slightly dampen your face and fingers with water.
- Add 1 to 2 pumps of product to your hands and make it foam well.
- Spread the product evenly onto your face.
- Massage the product into your skin for a deep cleanse.
- Rinse with water once the bubbles are gone and make sure to rinse until all traces of the product are completely gone.
If you have a beard or sensitive skin, pour some product into your palms. Apply the product evenly onto your face by a gentle tapping motion.
- Pour the toner on a cotton pad until slightly wet.
- Glide (not rub) the cotton pad over your face avoiding the eye area.
If you want to make things even easier, you can always get an eye-roller to help you apply the product. This will not only make things super easy and quick, but it will also feel great.
- Apply a pea-size amount of eye cream and distribute it evenly under your eyes and over your eye-lids.
- Tap gently around the area using your ring fingers. Tap until the product is fully absorbed.
Should always go before creams.
- Apply 3 or 4 drops and evenly distribute it onto the face.
- Massage until it is fully absorbed.
- Finish up with slight tapping motions all over your face. This will help the product fully sink in.
The last step in terms of moisturization to lock it all in.
- Apply about a nickel-size amount of product onto your fingertips.
- Gently rub the product in between both hands to warm it up.
- Apply it evenly onto the face and spread until fully absorbed, if your skin feels a bit dry you can repeat this process once again.
Make sure to never skip this step even if it might not look that sunny out.
- Pour a straight line of sunscreen from the tip of your index finger till the middle part.
- Apply evenly on the face and neck.
- Spread until fully absorbed.
Even though a morning routine for men might have seemed like the scariest thing, you might have realized it was super quick and a great way to pamper yourself because we all deserve it.
- If you are washing your skin at night, morning cleanser can be left out. Only used on days if you feel your skin is extra oily or you might need a deeper cleanse.
- The eye area is one of the most sensitive areas so remember to treat it with care.
- Always apply skincare with clean hands and on “clean” skin.
- Massage and tap the skin lightly do not pull or rub.
Let us know if you also want to have skincare product recommendations and we will write another article with our top picks.